sashatityanko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sashatityanko

this is a forum about Dima Bilan's international manager Sasha Tityanko . Guests can not see all threads-so register or leave ur impressions in thread for guests. Greetings!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think about this forum?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Irena
Admin
Irena

What do you think about this forum? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Here u can say what do u think about forum and what should we do to have more members..cause we have little number of them:(((
Back to top Go down
http://sashinkaaa.friendhood.net
*Lady Flame*Marta

*Lady Flame*Marta

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:34 pm

I like the forum..I i would like to have more members on this forum...There must be somewhere fans of Sasha,who would like to register on this forum...I'll try to call some friends to register...
Back to top Go down
Irena
Admin
Irena

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm

*Lady Flame*Marta wrote:
I like the forum..I i would like to have more members on this forum...There must be somewhere fans of Sasha,who would like to register on this forum...I'll try to call some friends to register...

Yeah I would like that too.Cause she doesn't have other forums I think...And I would like to have more members.
Back to top Go down
*Lady Flame*Marta

*Lady Flame*Marta

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:46 pm

You could try to leave adress on www.sashatityanko.com .Maybe fans from there would like to register on forum.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Irena
Admin
Irena

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:49 pm

*Lady Flame*Marta wrote:
You could try to leave adress on www.sashatityanko.com .Maybe fans from there would like to register on forum.. Smile

I know.I left.But maybe they don't know well english.So I need some her russian fan to be administrator to made russian part:)
Back to top Go down
*Lady Flame*Marta

*Lady Flame*Marta

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Ok..Hope you soon find someone...
Back to top Go down
NicoleBilan

NicoleBilan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Its so sweet I love you Shows your love for Sasha. I love it sunny
Back to top Go down
Jelena_Serbia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:06 pm

Very nice!!! I really like it Wink It's all...pink cheers
Back to top Go down
Irena
Admin
Irena

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Jelena_Serbia wrote:
Very nice!!! I really like it Wink It's all...pink cheers

HEhe not anymore..now it's orange Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justukeg

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:01 am

very nice forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Irena
Admin
Irena

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:14 pm

justukeg wrote:
very nice forum Smile

Thank u ! ANd thanks for registering ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this forum?   What do you think about this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this forum?
Page 1 of 1